- The US patent for the FROTH GENERATOR is titled:
- Method and Means for Simultaneously Generating an AQUEOUS-FROTH and Numerous Micro-Droplets for Use in Filtering a Contaminated Air Stream.
Published December 21, 2010 and assigned U.S. Patent No. 7,854,791.
- The US patent for the Advanced AQUEOUS-FROTH AIR (AFA) filter is titled:
- Method and Means for Filtering an Air Stream Using an Aqueous-Froth Together with Nucleation.
Published March 29, 2005 and assigned U.S. Patent No. 6,872,240 B2.
- The first US patent for the AQUEOUS-FROTH AIR (AFA) filter invention is titled:
- Method and Means for Filtering an Air Stream with an Aqueous-Froth.
- Published September 9, 2003 and assigned U.S. Patent No. 6,616,733 B1.
- Absorber. Non-provisional patent application: Filed February 13, 2012, US 13/385,305
- Absorber. Provisional patent application: Filed September 27, 2011. US 61/626,493.
- The Flooded Tube Gas Absorber. Provisional patent application: Filed February 14, 2011. US 61/463,194.
- The AQUEOUS-FROTH AIR (AFA) Filter with Nucleation invention has been filed and approved in Europe as an n EPO application with designated member nations of the European Community.
- The Advanced AQUEOUS-FROTH AIR (AFA) Filter with Nucleation Patent Application was published as: International Publication No. WO 2005/014144 A1 on Feb. 17, 2005.
- The above patents pending are documented according to World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) guidelines to establish foreign filing rights designating selected nations on a case by case basis in the future.
Explore WES Absorber
Copyright © 2013, Westec Environmental Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.