WES's AFA Filter with Nucleation purifies incoming air, neutralizing mold, bacteria, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), smog, vog, allergens and other airborne pollutants.
The AFA Filter has the potential to:
- Capture chemical and biological pathogens.
- Provide relief from dust, allergens, smog, and airborne pollutants and irritants.
- Neutralize corrosive dust, bio-active aerosols, acid aerosols and acid gases simultaneously.
- Particle/Toxic Industrial Chemical
- Chem/Bio Homeland Security
- Home filtration for asthma and respiratory diseases.
- Clean air in workplace environments, public places and government facilities.
- Control of the spread of infectious disease and airborne pathogens in operating rooms, isolation wards and other medical facilities.
- Control of the contaminants threatening clean rooms in nanotechnology, biotechnology and high technology R&D and production facilities.
- Mold remediation for "sick" buildings; asbestos and dust control.
WES's indoor air quality technology utilizing froth aerosol filtration provides several advantages over dry-media type filters including:
- Decontamination of liquid, solid and gaseous contaminants simultaneously;
- Decontamination media regenerated continuously;
- Compatible with any fluid decontaminant;
- Neutralizes hazardous contaminants captured by the system and produces clean waste;
- Exponential liquid-to-gas surface area increase due the nature of the froth;
- Eliminates the naturally-occurring momentum-induced reduction in removal efficiency;
- Not subject to particle-loading (clogging);
- Lower pressure drop and lower energy cost than current filtration systems.