Westec Environmental Solutions (WES), LLC was founded with a very clear vision; to harness new technology for the benefit of our planet and the people on it. Our legacy company is dedicated to making the world a better place now and for future generations. We conform to the highest ethical standards and principles both internally and externally with our shareholders, partners and customers, endorsed by a disciplined business approach and solid corporate governance principles.
We are committed to:
- Safety - It is our top priority to provide a safe work place and empower our employees to engage in a responsible manner of work.
- Innovation - In our role as innovators, we embrace risk and tackle challenges. We support creative thinking grounded in technical expertise backed by marketing and management expertise. Our diverse team of scientists and entrepreneurs are providing solutions and products that address market needs and will have a longstanding impact on a global scale.
- Integrity - Our approach to business is founded on a commitment to professionalism and honesty, with utmost respect for our customers, business partners and associates. Our aim is quality in everything that we do: we take pride in our work and are continuously working to improve our products and services. We focus on high caliber output and budget control. We keep our stakeholders' best interests in mind as we balance cost-benefit analysis with leadership and foresight.
- Sustainability - By encouraging more efficient use of available resources including fossil fuels, we support developing the green economy by providing more time to fully explore renewable energy options. Our advanced carbon capture and pollution control technologies will enable emerging green technologies to succeed in the marketplace.
- Team Spirit - Every employee is a respected and valued member of our team. We love what we do, and are committed to working together to ensure our collective success. Individuals are encouraged to interact, sharing ideas and suggestions and having ownership in the growth of our company.
- Quality of Life - We believe in "right livelihood" and strive to create a workplace environment founded on respect, trust, diversity and accomplishment. We encourage our employees to be engaged citizens, active in the their local and global community and taking the principles of our workplace out into society.